Building Blocks Preschool includes Preschool, Child Care, Extended Care, and Summer Day Camp. We provide an environment and curriculum based on Christian philosophy.
Along with a warm, loving environment, your child will also enjoy daily activities full of fun, friends, and opportunities to learn with other members of the Building Blocks Preschool family.
Our professional staff provides well-rounded curriculum based on Christian values. Our main concern is to satisfy the social, emotional, intellectual, physical, and spiritual needs of your child. Your child will be encouraged to develop independence and special individual talents and skills. Our curriculum is child-centered and provides a balance of flexibility and consistency.
We are committed to providing a staff that understands child development; allowing them to meet the individual needs of each child. Each of our staff members have a sheriff's card (with a background check), a health card, and will obtain twelve training hours of child development per year, including a class on symptoms of illness, first aid & CPR.
We offer low rates, clean facilities, loving teachers, a safe, wholesome environment, strong curriculum and an exciting summer camp program. We know your little ones are precious to you; they are precious to us, too! If you are looking for a Child Care/-Preschool, call us and schedule a tour. You’ll be glad you did!
Building Blocks Rates
Registration . . . . . . . . . . . . . $ 100/child or
Infants (6-months and up) . . . . . . . . $220/week
One-year-olds . . . . . . . . . . . . . $200/week
Two-year-olds . . . . . . . . . . . . . $190/week
Three-year-olds (Preschool). . . . . . . . $180/week
Four/Five-year-olds (Pre-K) . . . . . . . . $180/week
Five/Ten-year-olds (Before & After Care) . . . $ 50/week
Full days include morning and afternoon snacks.
Bring your own lunch.
- Completed registration packet and registration card.
- Registration fee plus first week's tuition.
- Copy of child's shot records.
- Health evaluation due no later than two weeks after the child has enrolled.
1) Our vision is to reach children for Christ. In light of that vision, Building Blocks Preschool is looked upon as a ministry of Peace Way
Christian Center, aka Spring Valley Assembly of God.
2) We believe children are special people created by God and are to be respected and loved.
3) Children develop at different rates and their needs are not the same. Our desire is to provide a loving, caring environment which allows
the child to develop social, emotional, physical, cognitive, spiritual, and intellectual skills.
4) Play is a fundamental element in a child’s life.
Children need to be able to play and to enjoy structured as well as non-structured time. We provide small group activities which
allow interaction between child/child and child/staff.
Building Blocks Preschool is closed for the following holidays:
1) New Year’s Day
2) Memorial Day
3) Fourth of July
4) Labor Day
5) Thanksgiving Day
6) Day after Thanksgiving
7) Christmas Day
Building Blocks closes early on Good Friday, Christmas Eve, and New Year’s Eve.